NFTs for Video and Movie Industry
The video industry has experienced immense growth in this era of digital advancement. We are entertained, informed, and educated through video contents daily. However, video creators often face challenges when they cannot monetize their videos. It is either the video has not attracted enough likes or watch on YouTube to enable monetization, or they completely have no model of monetizing their work. Creating a token for your video will enable you to monetize your work effectively by selling the tokens to earn the buyers the usage rights.
- Video creators can easily monetize their work by selling the NFTs to the users. Instead of only relying on Google ads to earn, you can sell the right for usage of your video and start earning as soon as it is out. This monetization model creates a high-pool market for videos since any user can buy the usage rights due to the decentralized nature of the blockchain technology.
- New vloggers and artists have the chance to earn from their first videos and generate to help in their growth. It does not matter whether you are a beginner artist, creator, or vlogger, and your video has barely achieved a thousand views, you can still sell the tokens to the interested users and earn. Therefore, tokenization creates a soft entry into the vlog industry.
- Video owners can access a global market for their video products. By creating an NFT for your video, you set your asset at a place where it can be accessed by the global community. Blockchain is decentralized and globally accessible, therefore, anybody can buy the token for your video and access usage rights. This system creates a wider market for your video product. A wider market implies more sales hence additional revenue.
- Tokenization of videos helps in eliminating the bureaucracy caused by third-party players. Monetizing your video through ad agencies or Google can be procedural. The turnaround time for the transactions is often delayed by these third-party players. For example, Google will only pay the owners of a video in YouTube their revenues hit a hundred dollars or more. Contrary, peer-to-peer settlements through smart contracts are always instant. Additionally, transactions involving tokenized videos are conducted using cryptocurrencies, hence solving the problems of using fiat currencies such as high transaction fees and taxes.
- As a video owner, you can protect your video against copyright infringements at a very low cost. Creating an NFT for a video helps in identifying the authentic owner of the video or the person with the right to distribute it. The process of creating a patent for your video to get the protection offered by regulatory bodies against copyright violation can be costly and time-consuming. NFTs, on the other hand, offer copyright protection without the need for these third-party regulators. The use of smart contracts is first and cheaper.
Creating videos, as an artist or vlogger, and sharing them with the world can create a good experience both for the owner and for the users. However, it is even more satisfying when you can earn revenues through your video using an immutable, transparent, and fast monetizing system. Zloadr offers you a chance to create tokens for your video at a very low upfront cost. The platform also offers packages such as monthly membership, which helps you spread the cost of maintaining your NFT contracts and tracking your royalties. Sign up with Zloard today and start earning from your videos.